~ by yougottobekidding on February 22, 2014.
Posted in Perspective, Politics
This is just pure bullshit… many of Madoff’s victims were charities and endowments, like for universities and seminaries, plus there were several pension funds, each comprised entirely of tens of thousands of regular folks’ retirement monies. The actual 1%’ers, or wealthy individuals, who were ripped off by Madoff total just about that – 1%… the other 99% were people just like me! Get your facts straight and you’ll do less damage to your credibility. #partisanbullshitmeme
rimcountry said this on February 22, 2014 at 11:20 am | Reply
Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 1,708 other followers
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.