Murphy’s Law – The Tech Version
I particularly liked the next to last one.
* All great discoveries are made by mistake.
* Tell someone there are 300 billion stars in the universe and they’ll believe you. Tell them a bench has wet paint on it and they’ll have to touch it to be sure.
* Nothing ever gets built on schedule or within budget.
* All’s well that ends.
* A meeting is an event at which the minutes are kept and the hours are lost.
* A computer makes as many mistakes in two seconds as 20 people make working 20 years.
* Nothing motivates people more than to see their boss putting in an honest day’s work.
* After all is said and done, a heck of a lot more is said than done.