Useful Work Phrases
– Thank you. We’re all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.
– The fact that no one understands you doesn’t mean you’re an artist.
– I don’t know what your problem is, but I’ll bet it’s hard to pronounce.
– Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
– I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don’t care.
– I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.
– What am I? Flypaper for freaks!?
– I’m not being rude. You’re just insignificant.
– I’m already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.
– I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.
– It’s a thankless job, but I’ve got a lot of karma to burn off.
– Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.
– No, my powers can only be used for good.
– How about never? Is never good for you?
– I’m really easy to get along with once you people learn to worship me.
– You sound reasonable…Time to up my medication.
– I’ll try being nicer if you’ll try being smarter.